Pharmaceutical Alumni Association Mandsaur
The Pharmacy Alumni Association exists to promote and facilitate lifelong links between the college and its alumni community. Membership is automatic to all who have studied in the college. Members of the Alumni Association can find information here on alumni events and services. This website will also keep you informed about the college and provides details on how you can stay connected with other former students.
To engage in developing close ties among the graduates of the BRNCOP and committed to develop bonding for mutual benefit and support. It is established with the task of contributing to the betterment of the community and BRNCOP`s excellence.
As a dynamic organization, keen on the excellence of BRNCOP and its alumni association strives to nurture a lifelong intellectual and emotional relationship with the college and amongst alumni and to provide a sustainable platform for effective, goodwill and support
- Create database of graduate students & create a networking website of the Alumni association
- To arrange get-togethers at various locations in order to promote active interaction between the members
- To interact and motivate members to associate and contribute to the alumni.
- Providing information on the latest happenings, e.g. exhibitions, products, seminars, etc.Arranging for Industrial visit/training of students.
- Arranging guest lectures in the college.
- Arranging training program, career consultations (Higher studies, develop communication and interpersonal skills of students for interviews).
- Publish news on Alumni activities and achievements by alumni members.
- BRNCOP Alumni meet 28 February 2006, Mandsaur
- BRNCOP Alumni meet07 May 2011, Mandsaur
- BRNCOP Alumni meet 17 April 2011,Mumbai
- BRNCOP Alumni meet 7 Sept 2014 Indore
- Student Alumni Interaction Program Chapter 1
The BRNCOP Pharmaceutical Alumni Association organized Student Alumni Interaction Program in which our two renowned alumni Dr Manoj Sharma Sr Research Scientist, Pharmacovigilance (global division) Panacea Biotec Ltd, New Delhi and Mr Chandra Prakash Singh, Sr Research Scientist Wockhardt Pharma Aurangabad were invited as guest speaker to share their knowledge and experience with students. In this context Dr Sharma suggested students to be technically fit for industry and to have genuine approach. He said due to globalization and economic development throughout the world our pharma industry is growing up by 20% annually and to maintain this growth rate we are need of industrially fit persons. Dr Sharma also informed about various career options available in pharma field like Hospital Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacist, R & D Scientist, Production Executive, Quality control Executive, Quality Assurance officer, Drug Regulatory Officer, Medical Transcriptor, Drug Inspector etc. In this perspective, Mr Chandra Prakash Singh also share his views and knowledge about patenting of generic drugs, analytical method development and technology transfer of GC, HPLC, HPTLC methods to industries.
Please help us in our efforts to provide you with a vibrant and successful Alumni Association that can remain responsive to your needs. Remember to keep in touch!
REGISTERED ALUMNI (Alumni can edit their Professional detail and contact information by clicking on the link)
Pharmaceutical Alumni Association Mandsaur (PAAM) organized 4th Alumni meet at Hotel Infiniti Indore
With more than 75 alumni from Delhi, Mumbai, Ahemdabad, Vadodara, Gwalior, Indore, and Ujjain we had an amazing participation from almost all the 14 batches at the meet. It was very nice to see familiar faces after a long time.
BRNCOP was represented by its Chairman Mr Surendra Nahata, Dr Anurekha Jain, Principal BRNCOP, Mr Sanjay Jain, President PAAM. The whole atmosphere at the Hotel Infiniti, Indore which was the venue for the meet was filled with memories and experience related to B R Nahata College of Pharmacy. The event was carried out as informal interactions over snacks and dinner, which helped exchange views and opinions from the alumni. The updated video of the campus left alumni of older batches surprised. This also encouraged them to come and visit again BRNCOP.